Messed-Up Bible Stories12 Messed-Up Bible Stories12

Moses was on shrooms.

Samination responds:

Yeah he was.

Starbarians - Episode 1 Starbarians - Episode 1

The quality was so good I have to give it a 5, but you need better jokes next time!

Luminiscense Luminiscense

meh

A bit cliche. The EXACT same story is seen in episode 6 of Band of Brothers, along with the exact visual elements and symbols.

Why exactly are the planes bombing a random field of grass? I know there wouldn't be a story otherwise, but I'm not willing to suspend belief for something as ridiculous as that. So, I guess your storytelling fails as a result.

Help the Hero! Help the Hero!

meh..

From a game design perspective it's kinda crappy. You can completely ignore one stat (the strongest...) because you only need 3/4 to win. When you do that, it stops being a puzzle game and becomes a faceroll.

Zombie Breaker Zombie Breaker

not tested

You didn't test your game. Sphere got stuck between 2 buildings. 0/5 because this is not finished.

Tree of Knowledge... Tree of Knowledge...

Wow...

This is NOT a game.

Raver Girl (Radio Edit) Raver Girl (Radio Edit)

It's not bad....

But it's nothing special either. The lyrics were forgettable, I feel like the focus was on them too much, and it didn't work out well since the vocalist wasn't capable of carrying the song. Besides the vocals, the song is well done, but unique by no means.

AisareneMusic responds:

I would hope that I was capable of carrying the song, as it was my concept/lyrics/vocal melody and vocals. I don't honestly feel anyone could carry a song better than the person that wrote it unless said person was a horrible singer, which, I don't believe I am. Thanks for the critique, but I'm going to keep singing my songs. =)
I'll tell Xayro his production was good though.
xxAisarene

Dire Dire Docks (SM64) Dire Dire Docks (SM64)

bah

To hell with people who slam zeroes and don't review...

Anyways, it sounds pretty much perfect note and timing wise. I personally disagree with the main instrument, but that's just my opinion :p

Whatever strings are in the background are awesome, but the beats are a little weak. I'd suggest making them a little stronger. If you ever want to rewrite or improve it, I'd suggest adding a bass track, as subtle or not as you want.

Also, add a proper end next time :3

Sorrow-316 responds:

Eh, Well As a stated below, its a Short quickie, you can Hear it aswell. but yeah ill think about revamping the Song!

ParagonX9 - Infiltration ParagonX9 - Infiltration

wow

ive been listening to your stuff since back in the old danger ahead days :p you've gotten so much better it's amazing. keep it up. and personally, i think this is better than some 'scene' stuff. :]