Raver Girl (Radio Edit) Raver Girl (Radio Edit)

It's not bad....

But it's nothing special either. The lyrics were forgettable, I feel like the focus was on them too much, and it didn't work out well since the vocalist wasn't capable of carrying the song. Besides the vocals, the song is well done, but unique by no means.

AisareneMusic responds:

I would hope that I was capable of carrying the song, as it was my concept/lyrics/vocal melody and vocals. I don't honestly feel anyone could carry a song better than the person that wrote it unless said person was a horrible singer, which, I don't believe I am. Thanks for the critique, but I'm going to keep singing my songs. =)
I'll tell Xayro his production was good though.
xxAisarene

Dire Dire Docks (SM64) Dire Dire Docks (SM64)

bah

To hell with people who slam zeroes and don't review...

Anyways, it sounds pretty much perfect note and timing wise. I personally disagree with the main instrument, but that's just my opinion :p

Whatever strings are in the background are awesome, but the beats are a little weak. I'd suggest making them a little stronger. If you ever want to rewrite or improve it, I'd suggest adding a bass track, as subtle or not as you want.

Also, add a proper end next time :3

Sorrow-316 responds:

Eh, Well As a stated below, its a Short quickie, you can Hear it aswell. but yeah ill think about revamping the Song!

ParagonX9 - Infiltration ParagonX9 - Infiltration

wow

ive been listening to your stuff since back in the old danger ahead days :p you've gotten so much better it's amazing. keep it up. and personally, i think this is better than some 'scene' stuff. :]

Grey Sky (ambient) Grey Sky (ambient)

great

I think its great, first song or not :D
Personally, I didn't find it very atmospheric, but it had a pretty tense tone to it.

LoZ-Ocarina Medley for Piano LoZ-Ocarina Medley for Piano

Awesome!

It brings back so many memories.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

fiveded

I liked this a lot. Fast paced and original. Everything else has been said.

Lemmings - Builders Help+*~.0 Lemmings - Builders Help+*~.0

uhhh

thats not the music from that level!

Chronamut responds:

hrmmm mustve been mislabled - sowwy

SNK - Flying Battery (RMX) SNK - Flying Battery (RMX)

wtf

that kayol fag spelt sega wrong

another lemmings....? another lemmings....?

good! ^-^

Stupid basterd jurrie! Anyways Lemmings are the best! w00t

Chronamut responds:

i agree. And thank you for blamming Jurrie - he sucks.