Messed-Up Bible Stories12 Messed-Up Bible Stories12

Moses was on shrooms.

Samination responds:

Yeah he was.

Starbarians - Episode 1 Starbarians - Episode 1

The quality was so good I have to give it a 5, but you need better jokes next time!

Luminiscense Luminiscense

meh

A bit cliche. The EXACT same story is seen in episode 6 of Band of Brothers, along with the exact visual elements and symbols.

Why exactly are the planes bombing a random field of grass? I know there wouldn't be a story otherwise, but I'm not willing to suspend belief for something as ridiculous as that. So, I guess your storytelling fails as a result.

Across the Universe Ep.2 Across the Universe Ep.2

i got crits

1. your opening menu is bad, i stared at it for 20 seconds waiting for a movie to play. Put some sort of indication that you're supposed to mouse over and click the buttons.

2. Why aren't the graphics in standard flash vectors?

A Robo Western A Robo Western

fghgdf

It was pretty good, except the ending was really disappointing.

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

Amazing

It's very 'Miyazaki-esque'. Whether that's good or bad is up to you, haha.

Would you ever consider putting the high quality version on a file hosting website?

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Good but not as good

Excellent as always. The art is ridiculously beautiful. Everything is spot on.

I have a few gripes though. It seems like just an introduction, and not a story at all, but I guess that's the intent. It leaves you feeling cheated!

You also seemed to rely too much on narration. Even if it is supposed to be like a story book, it can feel redundant when the narration tells you he's secretly lonely and jealous of other animals who are together with each other, while the action on screen tells you exactly the same thing.

Hillside Settlement Hillside Settlement

Sound quality...

The animation was really wonderful, but the sound quality is atrocious. I thought my speakers were going to explode. Please... when you do your next flash, don't compress the sound past 128kb/s.

It's the year 2009. 2.5MB vs 3.5MB is no longer an issue.

CircusFreakFlash responds:

Lol. I accidentally marked this as abbusive. ... Totally unintentional Anyway, You are probably right. I really should mess with the settings and get a better sound quality out of it. I'm still figuring this Flash thing out.

Crouching Kitten Crouching Kitten

cool

But next time don't compress the sound quality to hell please. It isn't the year 2000 anymore.

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

shit

I remember when the teaser came out 4 years ago!

That was by far the most amazing flash I've seen, and being a flash artist myself, I can't get over the amount of detail you put in.

I can't really say anything that hasn't been said, so all I want to know is, ETA for episode 2? :D I hope it doesn't take 4 years again...